At least that’s what my friend calls it. He mixes cooked chicken, a couple “cream of” soups, some shredded cheese and a some veggies in a bowl. Then he makes dumplings by wrapping the mixture in some crescent roll dough. He pops...Read More
In a bowl, mix Bisquick and a generous amount of shredded cheese (any is fine). Add milk until batter is a thick paste. Spoon onto nonstick surface. Bake at 400 for approximately 15mins. You want to talk about EASY...Read More
About Me: Jen Busfield
Mom (son with High Functioning Autism). Small Biz Owner. Author. Traveler. Blogger. Adventurer. Lover. Foodie. Geek. Picture taker. Silly dancer. Music lover. Latina.
- Pesto Zoodles with Chia Seeds
- Keeping It Spicy at The Blend & co.
- Delivery Before the Storm
- Plethora of Prayers | September 11, 2018
- Boy Chin Has An Expiration Date
- When the Human Meal Preps
- Plethora of Prayers | September 10, 2018
- 2018 Love Letters: Eleven
- Reflections – Year 37 Day 241
- Don’t Be Angry
2018 Love Letters
I started writing love letters in 2010. I don’t see any reason to stop. Check out the 2018 letters here. More coming soon.