At least that’s what my friend calls it. He mixes cooked chicken, a couple “cream of” soups, some shredded cheese and a some veggies in a bowl. Then he makes dumplings by wrapping the mixture in some crescent roll dough. He pops...Read More
In a bowl, mix Bisquick and a generous amount of shredded cheese (any is fine). Add milk until batter is a thick paste. Spoon onto nonstick surface. Bake at 400 for approximately 15mins. You want to talk about EASY...Read More
About Me: Jen Busfield
Mom (son with High Functioning Autism). Small Biz Owner. Author. Traveler. Blogger. Adventurer. Lover. Foodie. Geek. Picture taker. Silly dancer. Music lover. Latina.
- Plethora of Prayers | October 06, 2019
- 2019 Love Letters: One
- Reflections – Year 38 Day 278
- 2018 Love Letters: Twelve
- Pesto Zoodles with Chia Seeds
- Keeping It Spicy at The Blend & co.
- Delivery Before the Storm
- Plethora of Prayers | September 11, 2018
- Boy Chin Has An Expiration Date
- When the Human Meal Preps
2019 Love Letters
I started writing love letters in 2010. I don’t see any reason to stop. But I did get a late start in 2019. Stay tuned for the latest batch of love letters. Until then…