We all deal with hurricane prep in our own way. (At the time this is being written, North Carolina...Read More
Category: Plethora Content
I’ve spoken about my role at DATC before. You can read about it here. This past Saturday, I...Read More
Oh, my goodness. It was that time that I almost didn’t participate in an activity, and ended...Read More
NOTE: Plethora Pointe is the name for my homebase. Yes, I have a name for my little home and tiny...Read More
About Me: Jen Busfield
Mom (son with High Functioning Autism). Small Biz Owner. Author. Traveler. Blogger. Adventurer. Lover. Foodie. Geek. Picture taker. Silly dancer. Music lover. Latina.
- Pesto Zoodles with Chia Seeds
- Keeping It Spicy at The Blend & co.
- Delivery Before the Storm
- Plethora of Prayers | September 11, 2018
- Boy Chin Has An Expiration Date
- When the Human Meal Preps
- Plethora of Prayers | September 10, 2018
- 2018 Love Letters: Eleven
- Reflections – Year 37 Day 241
- Don’t Be Angry
2018 Love Letters
I started writing love letters in 2010. I don’t see any reason to stop. Check out the 2018 letters here. More coming soon.