Thankfully, the book store was just down from the consignment shop where I just celebrated an...Read More
Category: My OK Place
I made it to town with enough time to run through what I feel like may be my favorite plus size...Read More
Family camping trip. It’s kind of a unicorn situation in the history of my family. As a...Read More
The conversation has started – Girls’ Trip 2016. Actually, it started last year. Or at...Read More
I couldn’t help but think as I saw the snow pile up, if I just walked out my back door and slowly approached the lantern that I would see him. Mr. Tumnus would come out to meet me, and we’d walk arm in arm together...Read More
About Me: Jen Busfield
Mom (son with High Functioning Autism). Small Biz Owner. Author. Traveler. Blogger. Adventurer. Lover. Foodie. Geek. Picture taker. Silly dancer. Music lover. Latina.
- 2018 Love Letters: Twelve
- Pesto Zoodles with Chia Seeds
- Keeping It Spicy at The Blend & co.
- Delivery Before the Storm
- Plethora of Prayers | September 11, 2018
- Boy Chin Has An Expiration Date
- When the Human Meal Preps
- Plethora of Prayers | September 10, 2018
- 2018 Love Letters: Eleven
- Reflections – Year 37 Day 241
2018 Love Letters
I started writing love letters in 2010. I don’t see any reason to stop. Check out the 2018 letters here. More coming soon.