A little courtesy will go a long way. — Huh. Was I being rude? It’s totally possible....Read More
Category: My Fortunate Life
Still working through that glorious pile of fortune cookies from the other night. Your friends...Read More
You shouldn’t overspend at the moment. Frugality is important. Oh, dear fortune, don’t...Read More
About Me: Jen Busfield
Mom (son with High Functioning Autism). Small Biz Owner. Author. Traveler. Blogger. Adventurer. Lover. Foodie. Geek. Picture taker. Silly dancer. Music lover. Latina.
- Pesto Zoodles with Chia Seeds
- Keeping It Spicy at The Blend & co.
- Delivery Before the Storm
- Plethora of Prayers | September 11, 2018
- Boy Chin Has An Expiration Date
- When the Human Meal Preps
- Plethora of Prayers | September 10, 2018
- 2018 Love Letters: Eleven
- Reflections – Year 37 Day 241
- Don’t Be Angry
2018 Love Letters
I started writing love letters in 2010. I don’t see any reason to stop. Check out the 2018 letters here. More coming soon.